Monday 30 May 2022

Happy Half Term!

Hello everyone, 

Thank you for your support for the Red, White and Blue Day, the children all looked fabulous in the photos. I have posted one of them below for you all to see. 
The children would have brought home their letters for our next project "Superheroes" last week. If you aren't able to find them, there is also a copy on our Early Years pages of the school website. I would be very grateful if the children could bring them in during the first week back, as I do use them to help plan the learning for our project.

I will blog again on Sunday to let you know what we will be doing in Pearl Class during our first week back. In the meantime, I hope that you all have a fabulous half term and enjoy the Jubilee celebrations, I look forward to hearing all about them when we come back. See you all on Tuesday 7th June!

Miss Wakefield