- Watching and listening to the story "Lost and Found".
- Learning about the author Oliver Jeffers who wrote and illustrated the story "Lost and Found".
- Sequencing events from the story, using pictures from the film and then creating our own song to tell the story of the Boy and the Penguin.
- Spending time in our Phonic sessions revisiting sounds we have found difficult to recall. (We will be doing this over the next 3 weeks)
- Making our own repeating pattern umbrellas like the one belonging to the penguin.
- Creating boats, using the junk modelling materials, to sail in the water tray.